Student Entrances/Exits to Campus
#1 – Entrance/Exit for students in grades 1st - 6th Supervision begins at 7:40
- Students shall not arrive before 7:40
- All students must be behind the yellow gate. Students must follow the behavior expectations (i.e., being always safe by walking)
#2 – Entrance/Exit for all Kindergarten and Preschool Prep Students
- Teachers will open the gate before and after school.
- Parent/Guardian must pick their student up.
- Parent/Guardian must wait on the sidewalk not the stairs.
- Parent/Guardian must not leave car unattended in the drive through lane.
#3 – Entrance/Exit for students in grades 1st – 6th
- Students must walk directly off campus.
- Gate will be opened before and after school.
- There is no school supervision down the hill in the residential community.