The Parent Faculty Association (PFA) Board is a group of parent volunteers who are committed to support the learning environment of Anna Borba.Purpose of the PFA:
You may contact the PFA by clicking here
- To promote the welfare of the students.
- To create a more cooperative understanding among parents, faculty, and students.
- To assist Anna Borba Elementary School with acquisition of new equipment, supplies, and to assist with the implementation of new programs to further enhance the education of students and unite the home and school environment.
- To unite parent and teachers as one in mind for a better education.
- To promote family involvement and increase the quality of the school and the community.