Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to Mr. Rungo’s Distance Learning Classroom
Our first class session will be on Monday August 10th at 8:15. Access our Google Classroom through your classlink application.
For this week's work, follow links on left of page labeled distance learning ela, math, science and social studies and physical education
- Contact information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual office hours (available through email and google classroom) 1:55-3:05 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I will also be availabe on Fridays from 1:55-2:35pm.
Students will submit work through Google Classroom, email, Wonders (HM) and Pearson Websites.
Assessments will be given through Pearson and Wonders Online Testing at the end of each unit.
Access Mr. Rungo's Google Classroom daliy 8:15
Students are to complete the daily assignments to the best of their ability.
Mr. Rungo will monitor completion of student work on a daily basis. Work may be emailed with attachments and/or sent through students office 365 account.
All communication will be via email. google classroom or through school office.
· Students are expected to check the classroom website daily.
· Students are expected to complete all assignments and keep in constant communication with their teacher.
· Monday-Fridays are considered school days.
Work Submission and Assessments:
· Students will submit work through Office 365 or by taking a photograph and attaching it to an email via parent or student..
· All assignments are expected to be turned in by the end of the each week (Friday afternoon 3pm)
· All work will be graded and feedback given through email.
· Feedback will be provided through email, your parents can also check grades using the Aeries parent portal.
· Grades will be posted on AERIES.
· Students will submit work through my email, Wonders, and Pearson websites which are all located in Classlink.
Assessments will be given through Pearson and Wonders online testing.
8:15 -9:50 ELA
10:05-10:35 Science and Social Studies
10:35-10:55 Physical Education
How students will submit work:
· Pearson Math, Wonders Language Arts, and Writing (Typed) work can be done and submitted online via email.
· If Pearson or Wonders work is printed, photos may be submitted via email
· Writing assignments (non-typed); photos submitted via email
· Students will do assessments for Pearson and Wonders online through publishers web page, and submitt via email
Feedback will be given via email
Grades may be included in/with feedback.