WELCOME PANTHERS!I am excited to start the 2020-2021 school year as the Intervention Counselor here at Briggs. My goal is to help students have a successful junior high school experience. I am here to help students with academics, career and college planning and personal/social concerns or issues.
Students can stop by my office between 8:00-2:30 with a pass from their teacher. Parents are welcome to stop by anytime. Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 628-6497 ext 7044 if you would like to schedule an appointment.Distance Learning virtual office hours are Monday- Friday 2:00-3:00. Please reach out during this time so we can communicate through email or schedule a phone conference.
- Our teachers will be posting assignments for students on their school webpages. Click here to view teacher web pages
- Besides those assignments given to your student, he/she can also complete career exploration acitivities through their CCGI account. click here for more information...
- Please click on the links to the left to access academic resources, personal/social online resources, and career resources.
Again, if you have any questions or need any assistance please do not hesistate to contact me at email@example.com
- 6 Year Plans
- Career Day
- Community Resource Referrals
- Explore Testing
- Individual/Group Counseling
- Parent/Student Intervention Conferences
- Safe School Ambassadors