The Application Process for the 2021-2022 school year will be online only.
Application must be submitted no later than Friday April 16, 2021
(To access the application you must log in with your district email address and password)
To learn more about the AVID program, click on the links below
AVID Student Expectations:
- I agree to take notes in all my core classes as required in AVID.
- I agree to keep my binder organized as required by AVID.
- I agree to participate fully in tutorials as required by AVID.
- I agree to complete all my assignments in all classes including AVID.
- I agree to participate in field trips, college visitation and other AVID activities.
- I agree to keep my parents fully informed of AVID program activities.
- I agree to maintain a minimum of a 2.0 GPA throughout the entire year.
- I agree to maintain satisfactory citizenship and work habits in all classes throughout the entire year.
- I agree to be a positive role model on and off campus.
- I agree to keep a positive attitude and be enthusiastic about preparing for college.
- I agree to give back to my community by completing at least 1 hour of community service per Trimester.