Welcome to Mr. Lee's Distance Learning Classroom
To Get Ready for the First Day of School August 10th.
- Please visit our Google Classroom and add our class with the class code (will be sent to parents).
- Your Google Classroom will have the Google Meet link for all of our class meetings.
- Parents, please check your email for an email from me. It will be pushed out via the AERIES Communication Portal.
- Please look at the Supply List and ensure your student has all the necessary items.
- Designate an area in your home for Distance Learning where required materials are easily accessible to set your student up for success.
- I can't wait to meet you all! I want you to know that we are going to have an AMAZING year! Please do not worry, I am always here for you and your child!
(I will respond within 24 hours)
Virtual Office Hours
(Please use our class Google Meet code during my scheduled office hours to meet with me through video)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 1:45 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- 8:15-9:45 Live ELA Direct Instruction
- 9:45-10:00 Break
- 10:00-11:30 Live Math Direct Instruction
- 11:30-12:10 Lunch
- 12:10-12:40 Live Science/Social Studies Direct Instruction
- 12:40-1:00 Live Physical Education Direct Instruction
- 1:00-1:15 Break
- 1:15-1:35 DELD (only for specified students)
- 8:15-8:45 Second Steps LIVE Direct Instruction
- 8:45-9:00 Break
- 9:00-9:30 ELA Support Groups (invitations will be sent out to those who will attend)
- 9:30-10:00 Math Support Groups (invitations will be sent out to those who will attend)
- 10:00-10:20 DELD (only for specified students)