Ms. Geri's Pre-K Classroom
Welcome to Ms. Geri's Distance Learning Classroom
Please refer to the link below for information regarding Special Education Services during Distance Learning
For information and support regarding Distance Learning for students with
special needs please click HERE (click on the link).
•Virtual office hours
*Any work that needs to be turned in can be emailed to me. Just take a photo or scan and send via email!
In addition to worksheets, please continue to encourage the following skills and activities while your child is home as we want to see their independence, language and communication skills continue to grow:
- Memory games: matching pictures. matching objects
- Helping: putting out their own snacks/lunch
- Cleaning up: putting away jackets, toys, cleaning up their own snacks/lunch
- Sorting: putting all small balls in one bin, placing hats in a bag...
- Classifying: putting similar objects into groups, all the red cars together, all the pink bows...
- Counting: counting while playing, having meals, snacks (how many crackers? how many cars?)
- Outdoor Activities: taking a walk-talk about what they see-trees, leaves, bugs, clouds....
- Child Yoga: stretch like a cat, make yourself as tall as a tree...
- Singing: songs, recall nursery rhymes, Humpty Dumpty, Hey Diddle Diddle...are some of our favorites!
- READ, READ and READ some more!!