Welcome to Mrs. Pedroza's Distance Learning Classroom!
You can find the Distance Learning Plan under the "Weekly Assignment" tab.
Here is the link for today's Webinar: Liberty Elementary
Email you insert to enter Webinar
Virtual Office Hours
10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Liberty Kindergarten Syllabus for Distance Learning
During this time, we will be transitioning to distance learning or online education. It is important that you check your teacher's class page daily and weekly. Remote learning will be based upon old and new material. In other words, the assignemnts that students will complete are extensions of what they have already learned or will learn.
Programs We Will Use:
- Google Meet (Video Communication)
- Pearson Math
- Connect Ed (Languag Arts)
- Google Classroom
- ST Math (JiJi)
- Boom Learning
There will be weekly assignments posted for students. The assignments will be based on Connect Ed (Wonders), Pearson Math, SeeSaw, or Google Classroom. Students may access these through their ClassLink.
Assessments, Grades, and Feedback
- There will be assessments assigned at the end of each unit to check for understanding.
- Grades will be available through the assigned websites.
- Feedback will be given on assignments and during virtual office hours.
For Technology Assitance Call (909) 628-1202 Ext. 1080
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. M-F or email