There have been a lot of issues with Google Meets due to what I'm calling the "global online traffic jam." However, some things you and your students can do to improve connectivity include: Updating Google Chrome
- Click on ellipsis
- Go down to Help
- Go over to About Google Chrome
- Relaunch Google Chrome when finished
And Restore Default Settings
Please follow these steps to see if you can get back into the meeting.
- Select 3 dots in top-right corner
- Scroll down and select Settings
- Type “restore” in the search area
- Select “Restore setting to their original defaults”
- Close Google Chrome completely
- Relaunch and try again.