Back to School Night
August 21, 2020
Session 1: 6:00-6:35
Session 2: 6:45-7:20
The students will do their distance learning in Google Classroom starting August 10, 2020. Nothing will appear until then.
If your students has already used Google Classroom, then they can log in with their district email (first email@example.com). Their password should be their first initial, last initial, and their 3 digit student number. If you need their 3 digit number contact me through email. Most of the students already know their school email.
Our class code is 6xgpxcv.
Step by Step Directions:
- Go to the Liberty website.
- Click on students, then on Class Link.
- In Class Link, click on Google Classroom
- When the Google sign in window appears, use your EMAIL credentials (first initial, last firstname.lastname@example.org) for the username and for your password use your initials and last 3 digits for your password. If you need your last 3 digits let me know by district email. I check it often.
- If you experience any problems, let me know by district email.
- Make sure you are in the correct Google account and not another gmail account. This was a common problem last year.