On Monday, August 10,2020, we start live, direct, Synchronous teaching on Google Meets @ 8:15. There are certain expectations that need to be followed thorughout the school year.
1. Mute Yourself
2. Be On Time
3. Turn on Video
4. Come Prepared
5. Sit Still
6. Be Respectful to all
7. Find a Quiet Place to Learn
8. Bring A Cup Of Water to Drink
9. No Eating
10. Raise Your Hand to Talk
**In addition to these expectations, school-wide PBIS expectations can be included as well**
- Students should not share their login information, meeting links, or passwords with others
- School and classroom rules apply to the virtual instruction environment.
- Students who use inappropriate language, share inappropriate images, or in any way behave inappropriately on a video conference will be subject to appropriate discipline
- To the extent possible, parents should allow the student to work with the instructor or provider in a quiet, private space. However, to the extent a student requires adult support to participate in virtual instruction/services, a parent or guardian may be specifically asked by the instructor or service provider to provide such support.
- Students should dress appropriately for virtual instruction sessions
- Students should not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots of virtual class meetings or activities unless they have received prior permission to do so from a teacher or authorized District official
- Once the virtual instruction session or meeting is over, students should be sure to close out of the meeting platform entirely. Students should also ensure that cameras are covered and that microphones are turned off to avoid inadvertent transmission following the meeting.