Ms. Daugherty's Second Grade Class
Thank you for stopping by our class page! Here you will have access to important information, announcements, homework assignments, and information on what students are learning this week. If you have any questions, you can contact me through School Loop in the Aeries Parent Portal, or directly through email. Please note, I do not check my email after 7 PM. I will respond within 24 hours.
Tomorrow, Monday, August 14
- First Day of School
Tuesday, August 15
- Minimum Day: All Scholars (including PM Kindergarteners) begin school at 8:40 am. All Kindergarten Scholars are dismissed at 12:00 pm on the San Antonio side. First through sixth grade Scholars are dismissed at 12:10 pm.
- Expectations Assembly for Scholars in Kindergarten at 9:45 am
Wednesday, August 16
- Expectations Assembly for Scholars in Grades 1 and 2 at 9:00 am
- Expectations Assembly for Scholars in Grades 5 and 6 at 10:00 am
Thursday, August 17
- Expectations Assembly for Scholars in Grades 3 and 4 at 9:00 am.
- There will be no school on Monday, September 4th, in observance of Labor Day.
- There is an upcoming Parent Volunteer Meeting on August 23rd at 4:45 pm
I have an allergy to items with scent added to them. Some examples are scented hand sanitizer, lotions, perfumes/colognes, etc. This can cause debilitating migraines. I would love to always provide the best learning experience I can for your students. Please consider leaving items like this at home, or avoiding entrance of the classroom when wearing perfume or cologne. Thank you so much for your consideration and understanding.