Welcome to Mr. Sanders’s Classroom.
- Contact information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Cal Aero returning to In Person Learning, there is no longer office hours for junior high teachers
As of March 23 In Person Learning begins with Cohort A
Cohort B begins with a non classroom day
Every other day students are on campus or at home
When students have a non classroom day, join Classroom links below just like we have been this year
Period schedule every day except Thursday
Announcements 8:30-8:38 (in 1st period class)
1) 8:42-9:36 2) 9:40-10:34
Nutrition Break 10:34-10:44
3) 10:48-11:42 4) 11:46-12:40
5) 1:18-2:12 6) 2:16-3:10
Thursday is a minimum day
1) 8:30-8:56 2) 9:00-9:26 3) 9:30-9:56 4) 10:00-10:30 LUNCH) 10:30-11:00 5) 11:04-11:30 6) 11:34-12:00
We will be using Google Classroom to post and submit Electronic assignments. Each student will be joined to a Google Classroom automatically (or will receive an access code to enter the class that will be sent to your student email.) If you have any difficulties email me, ASAP.
Parents and Students, please check the Announcements page frequently for the most up to date information for all classes.
Classroom Expectations for In Person Learning and non Classroom Days
- Students should not share their login information, meeting links, or passwords with others.
- To the extent possible, students should participate in virtual instruction from a quiet and neutral area that is free of distractions.
- School and classroom rules apply to the virtual instruction environment.
- It is recommended that students review the District Technology Acceptable/ Responsible Use Policy regarding expectations for behavior while conducting themselves online and on District devices. [Click here to Review the CVUSD Responsible Use Policy.]
- Students should dress appropriately for in person learning and virtual instruction (non classroom day) sessions.
- Students who use inappropriate language, share inappropriate images, or in any way behave inappropriately in the google classroom will be subject to appropriate discipline.
- Students should not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots of virtual class meetings or activities unless they have received prior permission to do so from a teacher or authorized District official.
- To the extent possible, parents should allow the student to work in a quiet, private space. However, to the extent a student requires adult support to participate, a parent or guardian may be specifically asked by the instructor or service provider to provide such support.
- Attendance is taken for the non classroom days through each period's google classroom.
- Once the non classroom day attendance meeting is over, students should be sure to close out of the meeting platform entirely. Students should also ensure that cameras are covered and that microphones are turned off to avoid inadvertent transmission following the meeting.
- Feel free to use YouTube videos for excercise ideas. Vary up the activities you choose, be creative. Have fun. Stay safe. Remember this is the only body you have, so take care of it.
- Stay safe and stay at least 3-4 feet away from others when exercising.
- Contact information