Hidden Trails Elementary PTA Board Meeting
October 01, 2019
Board Members: President – May Evangelista, Treasurer – Sam Aguilar, Secretary – Jackie Villarreal, VP of Programs – Jennifer Gaynor, Historian – Christine Vasquez, Auditor – Laura Lee Zuber, Teacher Representative – Marcella Stouffer
- Call to Order: II. Flag Salute: III. Attendance/Introductions: IV. Approval of Minutes from September 3, 2019.
- Treasurers Report:
1) Monthly Financial Report
2) Balance per bank as of ______________: $
3) Pending checks issued: $
4) Balance remaining: $
VI. Fundraising Report:
1) Kona Ice -sold 9/11 & 9/25 bringing in $117
2) Juice It Up- sold 9/18 bringing in $95
3) Helping Hands Fundraiser approved. New program dates: Nov 6-20
4) Membership totals: # of members:248 @$4.75 ea ($1178) + $1233.50 in
additional donations = $2411.50 in net income to Hidden Trails PTA. ($6.25 total out of each $10 collected for membership is dues to National PTA, California PTA and Fifth District PTA.
5) Spirit wear ordered at Meet & Greet distributed. Total sales?
6) Movie night 9/20 concession sales:
VII. VP of Programs:
1) Box Top Program continues for now. Next date Box Top Store date is Oct 8.
2) McDonald’s Dine-out. Date moved to Tuesday, _________. Earlier time?
3) Red Ribbon Week
4) Chino Police Dept Assembly / BMX Bike Assembly
5) No Carve Pumpkin Patch
6) Trunk or Treat – Guest: Trunk or Treat Coordinator, Tiffany Hamerla + 1?
7) Nov Dine Out: Dog Haus
8) New date for dance moving to spring:
VIII. President’s Report:
1) Payments approved/checks issued. 2) PTA Training attended by Jennifer Gaynor & May Evangelista 9/7/2019
May Evangelista attended the President session & Parliamentarian session. Jennifer attended the President session and Fundraising session. 3) May Evangelista, accompanied by Sam Aguilar 9/14/2019, added as check signer on Hidden Trails PTA account. Jennifer Gaynor pre-authorized to be added to the account by Sam Aguilar. Tina and Chanda removed from the account.
- Principals Report: X. Teachers Report: XI. New Business: Additional association meeting, bi-lingual banner, fundraiser opt-out XII. Old Business: Buddy Bench Installation. XIII. Upcoming Dates: Box Top Store 10/8, McTeacher Night 10/8?, Red Ribbon Week 10/21-25, ,
Trunk or Treat & Halloween Dance 10/25,Pumpkin Patch 10/28-31 XIV. Meeting Adjourned: