Student Registration

    Enrollment in District schools is processed at each school site. To enroll your student(s), contact your resident school site. Links to each school site can be found in the SCHOOLS drop down menu at the top right side of this website.

    Parents/guardians must provide the following documents to enroll their student:

    1. Proof of age
    2. Proof of residency
    3. Identification
    4. Health/immunization records (Exceptions: Foster youth and McKinney–Vento)
    5. Prior academic records/transcript(s) and/or prior school check-out documents
    6. IEP or 504, if applicable

    Proof of Age (BP/AR 5111, EC 48002) - Provide ONE of the documents listed below:

    • Original or certified copy of official birth certificate
    • A duly attested baptism certificate
    • A statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth
    • Passport
    • When none of the foregoing is obtainable, the parent/guardian may provide any other appropriate means of proving the age of the child. 

    Residency Verification - Provide ONE of the documents listed below:

    • Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
      • Gas, electric, or water bill from the last 60 days in the resident’s name and service address
      • If you live with the owner, the homeowner must be present with photo identification
    • Rent property contract, lease, or payment receipt
    • Pay stub
    • Voter registration
    • Correspondence from a government agency
    • Declaration of residency executed by the student’s parent/guardian
    • If the student is an unaccompanied youth, a declaration of residency executed by the student
    • If the student is residing in the home of a caregiver adult within district boundaries, an affidavit executed by the care giving adult
    • Property tax payment receipts

     Health Verification:

    • Immunization records provided by the student’s healthcare provider or previous school immunization record shall be presented at time of registration 
    • All students entering 7th-12th grade require the Tdap booster on or after the 7th birthday 
    • See, www.chino.k12.us/page/36031 for complete list of immunization requirements 

    If parent/guardian is in temporary housing with a resident of Chino Valley Unified School District, the resident must accompany the parent/guardian to the school office with proof of residency. At that time, the resident must sign a residency affidavit. This information must be verified. Exceptions: Unaccompanied youth and McKinney–Vento.

    Legal guardian (not the parent) must bring guardianship papers. For more information contact the Director of Student Support Services, Stephanie Johnson at Stephanie_Johnson@chino.k12.ca.us or 909-628-1202 x7750.

    In child custody cases, bring copies of the court order signed by the judge.

    For information specific to your resident school, you can choose your school from the drop-down menu located at the top of the District’s webpage.

  • https://aeriesweb.chino.k12.ca.us/air/

    If you are the parent/guardian of a student(s) you would like to enroll for the first time at CVUSD, you can now do most of the enrollment online! Click HERE or anywhere on the graphic above to begin the online enrollment process.  School site personnel will then contact you regarding further registration requirements.

    If you are unable to access the Internet or if you need assistance with the enrollment process, contact your school site.  

    If you are the parent/guardian of a current student at CVUSD, no action is necessary until you receive more instructions from your school site.