Welcome to Mrs. Gregory's Distance Learning Classroom.
Contact Information:We are committed to responding to student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays.Parents and Students, please check the Announcements page frequently for the most up to date information for all classes.Grades: Check Aeries Portal often for current grades.
Expectations and Evidence of Learning:
- All students are expected to follow the digital expectations posted below:
Virtual Office Hours:
- All students should be checking their district email every day
- All students will log into Microsoft Teams daily to check for required assignments for each of their classes.
- All students will turn in their original work. If help or clarification is needed, please contact me or visit my office hours.
- Work for all classes should be submitted by the due date.
- Feedback on assignments will be communicated through Aeries. Microsoft Teams, and Outlook email.
- Grades for assignments will be communicated through Aeries or Microsoft Teams.
- All students are expected to attend Live class meetings through Microsoft Teams.
- All students are expected to remain in the Microsoft Teams Meet for the entire session.
These are the hours I am available, live, on Microsoft Teams, for questions regarding assignments, schedules, and other schoolwork concerns.
Wednesday: 7:45am -8:30am*
*Hours/Days are subject to change.
Please see Mrs. Colocho's class page for her office hours.
- Please sign up for urgent messages/reminders from me by texting 81010 to @p6studysk
Please limit use of this form of contact to urgent issues only.
For non-urgent issues, please contact me anytime via email. I will respond within 24 hours, Monday-Friday.
1. You will be using Microsoft Teams for assignment updates, chats, and discussion boards.
2. Students on my roster have already been added to the Microsoft Teams page. If you do not see 'Colocho-Gregory Per.6 Study Skills' in Microsoft Teams, please email me for permission to join.
Click on link for syllabus:Distance Learning Syllabus
To learn how to submit assignments through TEAMS, click here: https://safeyoutube.net/w/tix5
Click on link for District Message on Distance Learning https://www.chino.k12.ca.us/Page/28807
For technical difficulties only* (devices, username/password, online tools)
Hotline: (909) 628-1202 x1080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday – Friday