Welcome to Mrs. Gregory's Distance Learning Classroom.
Contact Information:We are committed to responding to student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays.Grades: Check Aeries Portal often for current grades.
Expectations and Evidence of Learning:
- Students are expected to follow the digital expectations posted below:
- Students are expected to attend synchronous (in-person) class meetings on their assigned cohort day.
- Students are expected to earn credit for attending asynchronous (distance learning) class meetings by completing the Attendance Task through Microsoft Teams Posts on their assigned cohort day.
- Students should be checking their district email every day
- Students will turn in their original work. If help or clarification is needed, please contact me.
- Work for all classes should be submitted by the due date.
- Feedback on assignments will be communicated through Aeries. Microsoft Teams, and Outlook email.
- Grades for assignments will be communicated through Aeries or Microsoft Teams.
I am available on Microsoft Teams, for questions regarding assignments, schedules, and other schoolwork concerns. Students may see me from 3:00 pm -3:45 pm for additional support on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Fridays are available by appointment.
- Please sign up for urgent messages/reminders from me by texting 81010 to @p6studysk
Please limit use of this form of contact to urgent issues only.
For non-urgent issues, please contact me anytime via email. I will respond within 24 hours, Monday-Friday.
1. Microsoft Teams for assignment updates, chats, and discussion boards.
2. Students on my roster have already been added to the Microsoft Teams page. If you do not see 'Colocho-Gregory Per.6 Study Skills' in Microsoft Teams, please email me for permission to join.
Click on link for syllabus: Blended Learning Syllabus
To learn how to submit assignments through TEAMS, click here: https://safeyoutube.net/w/tix5
Click on link for District Message on Distance Learning https://www.chino.k12.ca.us/Page/28807
For technical difficulties only* (devices, username/password, online tools)
Hotline: (909) 628-1202 x1080 or x 1699, or firstname.lastname@example.org
8:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday – Friday