Updated: August 25th
Welcome to Mrs. Levario's Distance Learning Classroom!
I am commited to responding/acknowledging all student and parent e-mails within 24 hours during contract hours (7:30 am to 2:30 pm)
School Phone: (909) 627 - 9263 Ext. 7309
****Notice: Starting August 24th****
GOOGLE MEETS LIVE CLASS LINK
The Google Meets link will now ONLY be displayed on your Google Classroom Page!
Go to your Google Classroom Page to join any live instructional class during the day (Google Meet link is displayed at the top in the banner). You can enter through the Google Classroom icon in Classlink. To get to Classlink, please use the following web address.
***If you need to get a hold of me because you need help getting in to the google meet, please DO NOT write it in the google classroom stream. The stream does NOT tell me when someone posts something there. Instead, if you need to get a hold of me, EMAIL ME! You can find my email above or use google classroom. In google classroom, click "People" at the top then the envelope next to my name to send me a message.***
Virtual Office Hours Schedule
These are the hours in which I will be avialable on either Google Meet, E-mail, or phone for any questions regarding assignments, schedules, and other schoolwork concerns. The Google Meet link for my virtual office hours can be found below.
- Monday 1:45 pm to 2:30 pm
- Tuesday 12:45 pm to 1:30 pm
- Wednesday 7:45 am to 8:30 am
- Thursday 7:45 am to 8:30 am
Google Classroom Access
I will be using Google Classroom to post and submit electronic assignments. My classrooms have already been set up and you can enter the classroom through the Google Classroom icon on Classlink. If you have any difficulties, please email me ASAP.
Google Meet Norms/Expectations
- Find a quiet place, away from distractions, such as siblings, pets, TV, and phones.
- Before entering Google Meet, mute your microphone.
- Show up on time, dressed appropriately, and be visible in the Meet the entire time with your camera on.
- Keep your microphone muted until you are called upon to speak.
- If you have a question, write it in the CHAT; keep the sidebar chat on topic.
- If you’re responding to another student in the chat, type their name before your response.
- Refrain from chewing gum or eating food in front of your camera.
- Hang up at the end of the Meet.
Expectations as a Student
- Plagiarism- All work is done by you only
- Check grades
- Only you access your google classroom and assignments
- Be respectful
- Be responsible for your assignments
- Ask for help