• Welcome to Mr. Novek’s Distance Learning Classroom  
     
     
     
    I am committed to responding to/acknowledging all student and parent emails within 24 hours during contract hours (7:30 AM-2:30 PM).
     

    How to get to Google Classroom:

    I will be using Google Classroom to post and submit Electronic Assignments.  My classrooms have already been set up in Google.

    1. Go to the Magnolia home page: https://www.chino.k12.ca.us/magnolia

    2. Through the STUDENTS tab, Click on CLASSLINK. Sign in with your computer login information.

    3. In ClassLink, click on GOOGLE CLASSROOM.

    4. Select the class period and click on the link in the top banner to join the Google Meet for that period (each subject/class will have their own unique link).

    If you have any difficulties, please email me ASAP.
     
     
    How to Get to Class Session with Mr. Novek:
    At the top of each class's Google Classroom, there is a color banner containing the period number and class title.  On the left side of the banner, there is a Meet Link which you can click on to get to the Google Meet for that class.  If you are trying to access the Meet by phone, click on the camera icon above the banner in the upper right corner.

    Please read this before attending Google Meet --> Google Meet Expectations  
     
     
    Virtual Office Hours: 
    These are the hours for which I will be available on either Google Meet, Email, and Phone for questions regarding assignments, schedules, and other schoolwork concerns.  The Google Meet link for my virtual office hours can be found below.

     

    Google Meet:  https://meet.google.com/mip-ctpu-tne 

     

    Monday

    1:45-2:30 

    All Subjects

    Tuesday

    12:45-1:30

    All Subjects

    Wednesday

    7:45-8:30

    All Subjects

    Thursday

    7:45-8:30

    All Subjects

     

    Grades

    Grades will still be visible through Aeries.  Although students will hand in assignments through Google Classroom, the grades that I transfer to Aeries will decide the student's grade in the class.

     

    70% of the grade will be based on quizzes and tests. The other 30% will be based on class assignments.