The Chino Valley Unified School District desires to provide a safe school environment that allows all students equal access and opportunities in the District's academic, extracurricular, and other educational support programs, services, and activities. The Board prohibits unlawful discrimination at any District school or school activity, including discriminatory harassment, intimidation, and bullying, targeted at any student by anyone, based on the student's actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, nationality, immigration status, ethnicity, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression or genetic information, or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
Welcome to Ms. Brown's Distance Learning Classroom
I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails within 24 hours on weekdays.
Back to School Night If you were unable to attend, this is the presentation from our meeting: CLICK HERE.
The links for Class and for Office Hours will be posted in Google Classroom under the Classwork tab.
Monday Tuesday/Thursday Wednesday/Friday
Period 1: 9:05-9:40 Period 1 Period 4
Period 2: 9:50-10:25 8:20-9:40 8:20-9:40
Period 3: 10:35-11:10 Period 2 Period 5
Period 4: 11:20-11:55 10:10-11:30 10:10-11:30
Period 5: 12:35-1:10 Period 3 Period 6
Period 6: 1:20-1:55 12:15-1:35 12:15-1:35
Office Hours are hours which I will be available for questions regarding assignments, schedules, and other schoolwork concerns. Find the link for my Monday-Thursday office hours in our Google Classroom stream daily. You can schedule an individual appointment with me during my office hour times.
Late Work: In the spring semester, I will allow students a grace period of one week to turn in missing work. After that, it will be a zero. Please be sure to submit assigned work on time! If there is a reason/need for more than a week of extra time beyond the due date, you MUST communicate that with me before the due date!
You can send a message using Remind, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at my school site, Don Lugo--909-591-3902 and the receptionist will notify me.
We will be using Google Classroom to post and monitor and/or submit Electronic assignments. The link for class will be posted in our Google Classroom. If you have any difficulties email me as soon as possible!
- Contact information: email or message me using one of the three ways below
- Email: email@example.com
- Google Classroom
- If you are not in my Google Classroom, please email me or message me through Remind for the codes to join.
- Syllabus for: AP 11--CLICK HERE ENG 11CP--CLICK HERE
- Students will submit work, both classwork and assessments, through Google Classroom (GC) -- and Turnitin.com.
- In AP 11, We will also use AP Classroom as we progress through the units of study.
- Work will continue to be assessed as it is submitted. Please look for comments. They may be typed or verbal--check for both!
- The online textbook is available for CP classes--however, the print textbook (2 volumes) is easier to use than the digital text. The print text is available in the library if you did not pick it up yet.
***For technological difficulties (devices, username/password, online tools)***
Hotline: (909) 628-1202 X1080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8 am - 3 pm, Monday - Friday
* Not for general information or homework help