Welcome to Ms. Brown’s Distance Learning Classroom
AP, ERWC 11, and 10 Honors students: You have work posted for you on Google Classroom. Check our Google Classroom page and calendar for assignments; also check your school email daily, Monday-Friday. If you have an assessment from before break OR any of the distance learning work (in Google Classroom), May 15 is the final day to turn it in!
Confused? Please watch (also posted in GC)
- Contact information: email or message me using one of the three ways below
- Email: email@example.com
- Google Classroom
- If you are not in my Google Classroom or turnitin classes, please email me or message me through Remind for the codes to join.
- Virtual Office hours and Class time
- May 18
- 10 Honors taking AP next year 9:45-10:05am; 10 Honors not taking AP next year 10:05-10:25am
- ERWC 11 10:30-11:00am
- AP 11:00-Noon
- We will use Google Meet for these sessions
- Link for class will be posted on Google Classroom
- Office Hours on Wednesday from 1:00pm-2:00pm
- You can make a request for an individual Meet with me, send an email of a question, or meet me during the time I set for an open Meet session. Open Meet times will be posted in Google Classroom.
- May 18
- Updated syllabus details (reflecting distance learning expectations) HERE
- Students will submit work, both classwork and assessments, through Google Classroom (GC) and Turnitin.com.
- Work will continue to be assessed as it is submitted. Please look for comments on both GC and Turnitin. They may be typed or verbal--check for both!
- The online textbook is available for both AP and 10 Honors--we may be using those resources as well.
- Join my office hours to ask questions and get help on our work. Office hours will use Google Meet to allow for face-to-face converstations.
***For technological difficulties (devices, username/password, online tools)***
Hotline: (909) 628-1202 X1080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8 am - 3 pm, Monday - Friday
* Not for general information or homework help