Ms. Rohrer's Blended Learning Classroom
PLEASE BRING YOUR DISTRICT ISSUED DEVICE AND CHARGER TO CLASS.
Welcome back to campus!! In addition to announcements made during ON CAMPUS instruction, we will continue using the GOOGLE CLASSROOM for announcements, assignments etc related to your current class unless otherwise noted.
Class Expectations and a Behavior Matrix/SCI LAB (expectations) can also be found on this website.
REMEMBER TO WALK THE CONQUISTADOR WAY (you could earn Lugo Coin!)
- UPDATED GRADES can be accessed via the AERIES PORTAL. (THEY ARE UPDATED DAILY/WEEKLY)
- Please make sure you have ALL LATE/MISSING WORK TURNED IN!!!
email: email@example.com or via your google classroom
Email will be checked and responded to during regular school hours
PLEASE SEE GOOGLE CLASSROOM FOR ZOOM LINK.
- Contact information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or google classroom Our Zoom Room Information Topic: Ms. Rohrer's Classroom Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83931251032?pwd=MDd0dm0ydFU0MlA4ZDVDV0FhdmxZZz09 Meeting ID: 839 3125 1032 Passcode: 6Yyvz7
- Virtual office hours
- No regular Virtual Office Hours will be available after Tuesday 3/16/21
- If special office hours are available: Use the link found on Google Classroom
- You may also send me an email with any questions
- Technology Support
- For technological difficulties (devices, username/password, online tools)
- Phone: (909) 628-1202 x1080
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours 8:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday - Friday
- Please note this is NOT for homework help
- Please check Aeries for updates regarding grades (NOT GOOGLE CLASSROOM)
- Email Access
- Email Ms. Rohrer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upates to the syllabus (reflecting distance learning)
- communication with student/parents will be done via aeries, google classroom and email
- students will submit work via google classroom and/or email
- assessments will be given on google classroom at the end of each unit and/or as scheduled
Ms. Rohrer is an alumna of Don Lugo High School and has been teaching Biology at DAL since 1995. She obtained her bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences from the University of California, Santa Barbara and completed her teaching credential at Cal Poly Pomona. To continue her education, Ms. Rohrer earned her master's degree in Education at Cal State San Bernardino. Ms. Rohrer promotes respect, responsibility, and academic achievement in the classroom. She utilizes hands-on activities, visual representations, and various study skills to promote creativity, cooperation, active learning, and an interest in science. Ms. Rohrer was awarded the honor of Renaissance Teacher of the Year for the 2000/2001 school year and became the Renaissance Coordinator in 2015. Ms. Rohrer is a volunteer puppy-raiser for Guide Dogs of America in Sylmar, CA.