Welcome to Don Lugo High School Library
A comfortable space to do your homework, study, or read.
Computer Lab Open - printing available
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 7am to 3:30pm
Open before school, during lunch, and after school.
Students need a pass to ulitize space during class time.
Book Check Out and Computer Lab Use available with Student ID only!
STUDENTS: YOU NOW HAVE ACCESS TO MICROSOFT OFFICE 365, EMAIL AND ONE DRIVE TO SAVE YOUR DOCUMENTS!
To open on school computers:
- Go to the www.chino.k12.ca.us > Students > Office365 portal for Students
- Acknowledge the Acceptable Use Policy on the page by reading and clicking on the link at the bottom of the page, https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- Enter your district computer username and password for your email;
- “email@example.com” Ask Library or Counseling for your username if needed.
- Password is usually First Initial (CAP), Last Initial (SMALL) and last 5 digits of your permanant ID. Example; John Cowboy ID#123456789 would be Jc56789.
- Use email, create documents in Office 365, they are automatically saved to your OneDrive you can access them anywhere!