CVUSD Device Protection Plan 2022/2023
Parents now have the option of purchasing a Chino Valley Unified School District Device Protection Plan for their student's device. The plan provides for accidental damage to the student's device for the current school year at the cost of $40.00. Parents wishing to purchase the protection plan may complete the agreement below and return to the library with cash, or a check made payable to CVUSD, in the amount of $40.00.
Welcome to Don Lugo High School Library Media Center
A comfortable space to do your homework, study, or read.
Computer Lab Open - printing available
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
Sandra Johnson, Secondary Library/Media Center Assistant (7:30am - 4:30pm)
Lorena Ancona, Secondary Library/Media Center Assistant (12:30am - 4:30pm)
Jennifer Reese, District Librarian
Dorinda Sullivan, District Librarian
Open before school, during lunch, and after school.
Students need a pass to ulitize space during class time.
Book Check Out and Computer Lab Use available with Student ID only!
Did you know you have access to our Don Lugo Library Catalog from anywhere you are online? View this link for a tutorial!
STUDENTS: YOU NOW HAVE ACCESS TO MICROSOFT OFFICE 365, EMAIL AND ONE DRIVE TO SAVE YOUR DOCUMENTS!
To open on school computers:
- Go to the www.chino.k12.ca.us > Students > Office365 portal for Students
- Acknowledge the Acceptable Use Policy on the page by reading and clicking on the link at the bottom of the page, https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- Enter your district computer username and password for your email;
- “email@example.com” Ask Library or Counseling for your username if needed.
- Password is usually First Initial (CAP), Last Initial (SMALL) and last 5 digits of your permanant ID. Example; John Conquistador ID#123456789 would be Jc56789.
- Use email, create documents in Office 365, they are automatically saved to your OneDrive you can access them anywhere!