Welcome to Mrs. Heisey
Distance Learning Classroom!
Co-Teachers are Mrs. Cortes (IM2) and Ms. Morgan (IM3)
Sign into Google Classroom each day at your class time. The Zoom link will be posted before class is scheduled to start.
Assignments can be submitted in the appropriate
place in Google Classroom.
- Contact Information:
email: email@example.com: firstname.lastname@example.org: email@example.com
- Virtual Office Hours:
- Students will need to keep their microphones muted until called on by the teacher. To be called on by the teacher, students need to raise their virtual hand or ask in the chat box. Please keep all responses, questions, and comments professional and respectful. Dress appropriately as well. Also, keep your backgrounds appropriate.
- Office hours are optional, they are for helping students with questions on math problems.
- Office hours will be recorded.
- Office hours will be:
- Monday and Wednesday 1:35pm-2:20pm
- Tuesday and Thursday 7:30am-8:15am
Virtual Learning Guidelines
Last edited: 1/22/2021
- Work will be assigned and submitted through Google Classroom(GC). Use the district ClassLink to access GC or some functions and applications may not work properly.
- Assessments will be given at the end of each unit. Assessment directions will be posted in your Google Classroom along with a window of time it needs to be taken. Assessments will be timed. We expect you to use Academic Honesty while taking an assessment. Do not use phones or special phone apps to help with the questions.
- During classes, cameras need to be on at all times. The sound needs to be muted unless called on.
- During classes, ask questions in the chat box. Keep your questions related to the topic being discussed.
- Be on time to all classes. You will be marked tardy if you are late. Stay for the whole class period.
- Keep cell phones put away.
- Assignments will be posted each day on GC. You will have time during the class period to work on/or finish the assignment. Any assignment not finished during the class period is considered homework and needs to be finished before the next day we meet. Late work will recieive partial credit, and will only be accepted until the assessment for the unit.
- Grades and feedback will be communicated to students and parents through the Aeries Communicate, Google Classroom, and email.
- Written assignments need to be labeled with the correct assignment name, student name written in INK on EACH PAGE, pictures can be submitted on Google Classroom. If you are having difficulty uploading pictures on Google Classroom, an email can be sent to the teacher instead.
Website authored by
Textbooks are published by