Welcome to Mrs. Heisey and Mrs. Cortes
Distance Learning Classroom!
Sign into Google Classroom each week for new assignments.
Assignments can be submitted in the appropriate
place in Google Classroom.
- Contact Information:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org: email@example.com
- Virtual Office Hours:
- Starting April 6th:
- IM3 will meet in Zoom each Tuesday from 9:30am-10:30am and Thursday from 12:30-1:30 .
- IM2 will meet in Zoom each Tuesday from 11:00am-12pm and Thursday from 2:00-3:00.
- Invitations for meetings will be sent and scheduled through Google Classrooms. Students will need to keep their microphones muted until called on by the teacher. To be called on by the teacher, students need to raise their virtual hand. Please keep all responses, questions, and comments professional and respectful. Dress appropriately as well. Also, keep your backgrounds appropriate.
- Online meetings are optional.
- Online meetings will be recorded and posted for students that cannot make it.
- Failure to follow the rules for meetings could result in cancellation of future meetings.
Last edited: 5/25/2020
- Updated Syllabus (reflecting distance learning) 3/16/2020
- Work will be assigned and submitted through Google Classroom. Google Classroom codes will be sent through Aeries Communicate. If you do not get the code for your Google Classroom through the phone call/email system, you can email Mrs. Heisey for the code.
- Assessments will be given at the end of each unit. Assessment directions will be posted in your Google Classroom along with a window of time it needs to be taken. Assessments will be timed. We expect you to use Academic Honesty while taking an assessment. Do not use phones or special phone apps to help with the questions.
- Assignments each week will be posted on Monday and due by Friday at 11:55pm. There will also be videos posted to go with each assignment. Assignments will be input into aeries as 10 points just like always. One assignment each week will be counted as a quiz and will recieve the percentage score the assignment earned through the program. The assignment that counts as a quiz will not be announced ahead of time, it will be decided randomly. Do your best on each assignment.
- Grades and feedback will be communicated to students and parents through the Aeries Communicate, Google Classroom, and email.
- Video lessons and YouTube links will be posted in the Google classroom with assignments given.
- Written assignments need to be labeled with the correct assignment name, student name written in INK on EACH PAGE, pictures can be submitted on Google Classroom. If you are having difficulty uploading pictures on Google Classroom, an email can be sent to the teacher instead.
Website authored by
Textbooks are published by