Don Lugo HS students: Registration is now open for summer and fall Chaffey College Dual Enrollment classes. Refer to the flyers on the left-hand side for details.
- Guidance 2 and Guidance 3 – Monday to Friday – 7:25 to 8:27 AM (1st period class) – limited to 30 spaces
- Guidance 3 – Monday & Wednesday – 3:00 to 5:05 PM – limited to 20 spaces
- Astronomy 26 – online course – limited to 15 spaces
To register for one of these courses, follow these steps:
- Become a Chaffey College student – follow the steps listed on the directions (download on the left-hand side)
- In 72 hours you will receive an email from Chaffey College with your Chaffey ID number
- Students who are already Chaffey College students just need to complete/submit their registration paperwork.
- Complete a registration form (download on the left-hand side)
- Do not omit any fields – pay attention to the highlighted lines.
- Your school with get the principal’s signature for you after you turn in your form(s)
- You must include your Chaffey ID number on the form – if you don’t know your ID, contact the Chaffey College Admissions Office.
- The course section number – look at the flyer
- Request an official copy of your transcript from the Don Lugo Records Office and attach it to your form(s)
- Minimum of a 2.0 GPA is required
- Submit your completed registration form(s) and official Don Lugo transcript to Mrs. Scott in the Don Lugo Administration Office.
- Deadline to register for Guidance 2 and Guidance 3 (1st period class) – August 20th
- Deadline to register for Guidance 3 (after school) and Astronomy 26 (online) – September 6th
**Per Chaffey College, students are prohibited from adding these courses after the first day of class.**