How To Order AP Tests
Click on the brown link here for the AP test order form: AP Test Order Form.
- According to counseling, you may download the form and print it out. If you do not have a printer, blank forms will be available at the front office for you to pick up.
- You must be enrolled in each AP class on College Board to order a test. If you are not, then you cannot purchase or take a test. We enrolled together the first week of school; the vast majority of you are already registered for AP Enlgish Language and Composition.
HERE IS THE AP TEST ORDERING INFORMATION FROM COUNSELING:
- Test ordering will begin Monday, Sept. 28th and run through Friday, Oct. 30th. This gives students 5 weeks to get it done. Any test ordered late will be charged an additional $40.00 late charge (per college board).
- The cost of tests are: $95.00 normally, or $5.00 if student is on free/reduced lunch program. Eligibility for F/R lunch will be verified.
- Tests may be paid with cash or credit card (MC or VISA. There is a 3% fee with a card). Absolutely no checks.
- Student must bring in completed test order form along with payment and turn into Ms. Myers at the student store.
- Tests can be purchased Monday-Friday from 1:30pm – 3:00pm ONLY.
- Students must check in at front office first for COVID protocol.
- There are no refunds or transfer of tests.
- Blank test order forms will also be available through the front office.
- Right now, tests are scheduled to be in-person at Don Lugo. However, depending on circumstances, that is subject to change.
- For questions, students can call or email Mr. Finch at email@example.com or at (909)951-3903 x4767