• Work Permit

     Summer Work Permit Information


    Once hired by an employer, the following steps have been listed for obtaining a work permit during summer break:


    • Download and print the application.
    • The application must be filled out completely and signed by both the parent and employer.
    • Completed forms should be returned to Secondary Curriculum and Instruction at the District Office or you may email it to wendy_graves@chino.k12.ca.us
    • Please allow a minimum of 2-3 days for processing.
    • In order to obtain a work permit, Chino Valley Unified School District policy requires students to maintain a 2.0 GPA.

    *According to the California Department of Education, once a minor has graduated from High School, he/she is no longer subject to the state's compulsory education laws and is not required to obtain a work permit even if they are not yet 18 years old.





If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.