Subsidized Program Enrollment InformationFamilies must meet eligibility and need criteria to enroll in a subsidized childcare program. To enroll, families must meet the following requirements:
- Child must be enrolled in kindergarten through sixth grade (Liberty and Newman)
- Child must be enrolled in and attending a Chino Valley Unified School District elementary school program
- Child must be 3-4 years of age (Children's Center)
- Provide proof of need and proof of income
- Provide proof of residency
- Provide photo identification
- Provide copies of birth certificates for every child in the home, under the age of 18
- Provide legal notice of Separation or Divorce and Court Order stipulating child support, if applicable
- Provide current immunization records and physical exam (Children's Center)
Please reference the Child Development Program Parent Handbook, pages 21-22 for full disclosure of required documents needed to establish need and eligibility requirements.
Subsidized Program Income Eligibility and Family Fee
Subsidized Program Enrollment Forms
The Parent Handbook explains the policies and procedures parents MUST follow to remain enrolled in a subsidized childcare program. Our programs are regulated by California Education Code (CDE) Title 5 and California Code of Regulations (CCR) Title 22.