CVUSD is pleased to introduce The Chino Valley TOTS Academy, a full-day, tuition-based preschool program opening for the 2023-2024 school year. This program will offer a developmentally appropriate curriculum and an enriching learning environment for children ages 2-4.
Located on the Chino Valley Adult School campus 12970 Third St, Chino, CA 91710
- Follows the CVUSD traditional school year calendar, including holidays and breaks
- School day: 7:50 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Before and after-school care available
- Before care: 7 a.m. to 7:50 a.m.
- After-school care: 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Five and three-day weekly options (Monday-Friday or Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday)
- Ages 2-4 years old (must be toilet trained)
- A physical examination by a health care provider, including age appropriate immunizations, is required for all enrolled students
- Low teacher to students ratio (1:8 for ages 3-4, 1:4 for ages 2)
- Snacks and meals included with tuition fees
- Lead teachers have a bachelor's degree and/or specialized education
- Curriculum: Frog Street
- Full-time (Monday- Friday): $740 monthly
- Part-time (Monday/Wednesday/Friday): $445 monthly
- Non-refundable annual registration fee: $75 per student or $50 for two or more students/family
- Tuition fees are due on the 1st of each month
Before and After-School Care
Morning Care/ 7 a.m. - 7:50 a.m.
- Full-time (Monday-Friday): $80 monthly
- Part-Time (Monday/Wednesday/Friday): $48 monthly
After-school Care/ 2:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Full-time (Monday-Friday): $160 monthly
- Part-time (Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday): $96 monthly
Beginning February 1, 2023 at 8 a.m. through February 24, 2023 ending at 4:30 p.m.
The open enrollment period for the 23-24 school year is now closed. Applications received after the open enrollment period will be placed on a waitlist and accepted on a first come, first serve basis, based on availability.
Click Here to Complete the Online Enrollment Application
Paper applications are available at the Health Services Office, located at the Chino Valley Adult School, Room 18
Submission of an application does not guarantee approval of placement in the TOTS Academy program
Health Services/Child Development Office
909-628-1202 EXT. 8918
Director: Dr. Katrina Gomez
Coordinator: Shiloh Hart
Lead Teacher: Ms. Jennifer Melo