"Physical Fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity." -John F. Kennedy
After a year of Distance Learning, I am so excited to be back on campus this year!
Why is Physical Education important?
- Encourages physical activity for life
- Helps prevent sickness and disease
- Provides an outlet for creativity and self-expression
- Develops cooperation and teamwork
- Builds self-confidence
- Provides opportunities for personal goal-setting
- Increases personal fitness and motor skill development
- Helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Strengthens relationships with others
- Boosts academic learning
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. You can also call the school at 909.627.9263.
I look forward to getting to know you this year!
~ Mrs. Marty