Welcome to Mrs.Dang's Distance Learning Classroom
Ayala High School Summer 2020 (Session 2)
Updated Syllabus: Coursework is outlined on each course checklist and assignments are aligned with district standards.
Edgenuity (Online Learning Platform)
- Click here to access your lessons, assignments, and test/quizzes in Edgenuity
- Ways to contact me for tutoring or additional support:
- Directly: email@example.com
- Or in the Edgenuity program
- Your email will receive a response within 1 working day, Monday through Friday.
Join my Zoom Office Hours Meeting
- Virtual Office Hours: T & Th 8:00 AM-10:00 AM
- Check your CVUSD student email for the meeting code
- *You must check email within the Class Link app*
- For assistance accessing your CVUSD student email account, call the Ayala HS Summer School Office at (909) 627-3584, ext. 2971
- I am available for one-on-one appointments Monday & Wednesday 8:00 AM-10:00 AM
- Call into a Zoom Meeting
- Audio conferencing participant will need to call: (415) 762-9988 or (646) 568-7788 AND follow the verbal instructions
- Enter the meeting ID you wish to join followed by the # key
- You will be asked to enter your participant ID. If you do not know your participant ID, simply press the # key.
- You can also download the Zoom App ahead of time:
Please check back here (and on Edgenuity Announcements) for updates