Please follow the steps below to ensure your registration is complete.
1. Complete the Aeries Course Request online April 26-30 to select your preference for your 7th Grade Elective Class.
2. Watch the Virtual Parent Orientation beginning Thursday, May 13 at 6pm.
Click here to watch the Virtual Parent Orientation.
3. Verify that all shot records are up-to-date. AB354 requires public and private school students entering 7th grade to be immunized against whooping cough as follows: Proof of TDAP (tetanus, diptheria, acellular pertussis) and Varicella 1 and 2 booster shot before starting school. Verification of immunizations may be scanned and emailed to our Health Technician at Maria_Parker@chino.k12.ca.us.
4. In addition to submitting the registration packet to the office in April, parents must complete the online Data Confirmation through the Aeries Parent Portal. Data Confirmation will open in Aeries on July 6th. Click on the link above to access the information and login screen for Aeries Parent Portal. You will need to print the Emergency Card confirmation page and bring it to Summer Registration.
5. Attend the Summer Registration to turn in the Emergency Card and Health History forms, purchase the Student Agenda ($10 cash, voluntary donation), purchase Spirit Wear, and learn about supporting our school through PTSA membership/sponsorship & volunteer opportunities.
7th Grade Registration Dates
Thursday, July 29 - 8:00 to 12:00 (Last Name A-L)
Friday, July 30 - 8:00 to 12:00 (Last Name M-Z)