Townsend Traffic Maps for Pick Up & Drop Off
When dropping off students in the morning, we encourage all drivers to arrive before 7:20 to avoid the traffic congestion. When picking students up after school, we encourage all drivers to arrive 10-12 minutes after dismissal to avoid the traffic congestion. Since there are 3 exits for students to leave campus, we encourage families to make arrangements to use Exit 2 and Exit 3 to reduce the traffic congestion in the parking lot.
- All drivers who plan on waiting in the parking lot must be parked in a parking space. Waiting in the driving aisles is not permitted.
- The green arrows below indicate the flow of traffic for vehicles passing through the driving aisles or looking for a parking space. Stopping and waiting is not permitted in these areas.
- The yellow arrow represents the Bus Loading Zone. Drop off is permitted before school, but not open for pick up until all busses have left the parking lot.
- The red areas are No Parking Zones. Waiting is not permitted in these areas.
- The blue areas are designated for parking and waiting. These are strategic areas where you can direct your student to meet you after school in order to reduce the time spent in traffic congestion.