Ayala High School 2020 Summer School
Welcome to Mrs. Phung’s Distance Learning Classroom
Updated Syllabus: Coursework is outlined on each course checklist and assignments are aligned with district standards.
- Click HERE to access Edgenuity.
- Ways to contact me for tutoring or additional support:
- While you are in the Edgenuity program, you may email me directly by clicking on my email link
- Using my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your email will receive a response within 1 working day, Monday through Friday.
- Join my Zoom Office Hours
- Virtual Office Hours: Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 AM-10:00 AM
- Meeting Code: Check your email for the code
- *You must check your email within the Class Link app*
- For assistance accessing your CVUSD student email account, call the Ayala HS Summer School Office at (909) 627-3584, ext. 2971
- I am available for one-on-one appointments Monday, Wednesday 8:00 AM-10:00 AM
- Call my Google Phone # (will be provided in email) with your question or to schedule an appointment
- Click on the link below to ask questions about your class:
- Go to https://zoom.us/
- Click Use a meeting code.
- Zoom - Call into a Zoom Meeting
- Audio conferencing participant will need to call: (415) 762-9988 or (646) 568-7788. AND follow the verbal instructions
- Enter the meeting ID you wish to join followed by the # key
- You will be asked to enter your participant ID. If you do not know your participant ID, simply press the # key.
- You can also download the Zoom App ahead of time:
Please check back here regularly for updates.