Distance Learning Classroom Expectations
- Students should not share their login information, meeting links, or passwords with others.
- To the extent possible, students should participate in virtual instruction from a quiet and neutral area that is free of distractions.
- School and classroom rules apply to the virtual instruction environment.
- It is recommended that students review the District Technology Acceptable/ Responsible Use Policy regarding expectations for behavior while conducting themselves online and on District devices. [Click here to Review the CVUSD Responsible Use Policy.]
- Students should dress appropriately for virtual instruction sessions.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE AMERICAN STUDIES COURSE SYLLABUS
- Students who use inappropriate language, share inappropriate images, or in any way behave inappropriately on a video conference will be subject to appropriate discipline.
- Students should not conduct audio or video recordings or take screen shots of virtual class meetings or activities unless they have received prior permission to do so from a teacher or authorized District official.
- To the extent possible, parents should allow the student to work with the instructor or provider in a quiet, private space. However, to the extent a student requires adult support to participate in virtual instruction/services, a parent or guardian may be specifically asked by the instructor or service provider to provide such support.
- Once the virtual instruction session or meeting is over, students should be sure to close out of the meeting platform entirely. Students should also ensure that cameras are covered and that microphones are turned off to avoid inadvertent transmission following the meeting.
Please email me at Jodie_Noblett@Chino.k12.ca.us