Special Education Records Request

  • Direct all records requests to the following District Special Education staff.

    Include both on any fax or email communication:


    Sandra Freeman, Records Specialist,



    Mayra Badios-Botello, Records Specialist,




    In Person:

    Chino Valley Unified School District

    5130 Riverside Drive

    Building 4, Rm 406

    Chino, CA 91710


    A government issued photo identification card or student identification card with photo must be presented with the request.

    Parents have certain rights with respect to their children's education records. These rights transfer to the student when student reaches the age of 18 or attends school beyond the high school level. Students to whom the rights have transferred are "eligible students." Written permission must be obtained from the parent or eligible student in order to release any information from a student's education record. (20 U.S.C. S 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) Allow five (5) business days for processing. (AR 5125 (g))

    The Special Education Department is only responsible for Special Education Records.  All other requests should be directed to the home school or Student Support Services.