Please follow the steps below to ensure your registration is complete.
1. Complete the Aeries Course Request online April 18-28 to select your preference for your 7th Grade Elective Class. Click here for directions for verifying the student Aeries Portal account and a helpful video for the course selection process.
2. Attend Parent Orientation at Townsend on Tuesday, May 3 at 6pm.
3. Verify that all shot records are up-to-date. AB354 requires public and private school students entering 7th grade to be immunized against whooping cough as follows: Proof of TDAP (tetanus, diptheria, acellular pertussis) and Varicella 1 and 2 booster shot before starting school. Verification of immunizations along with current residence verification needs to be brought to the Townsend office by May13.
4. In addition to submitting registration documents to the office by May 13, parents must complete the online Data Confirmation through the Aeries Parent Portal. Data Confirmation will open in Aeries on July 5th. Click on the link above to access the information and login screen for Aeries Parent Portal. You will need to print the Emergency Card confirmation page and bring it to Summer Orientation (see dates below).
5. Attend the Summer Orientation to turn in the Emergency Card, purchase the Student Agenda ($10 cash, voluntary donation), purchase Spirit Wear, and learn about supporting our school through PTSA membership/sponsorship & volunteer opportunities.
Monday, August 1: Last Name A-L (8:00 - 12:00)
Tuesday, August 2: Last Name M-Z (8:00 - 12:00)