Welcome to Ms. Sullivan's CTE Library Science I/II Classroom!
WELCOME to CTE Library Science 1 and 2!! Our classroom is easy to locate, we are in the Library room D218!
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. I am committed to returning all emails within 24 hours during the school week. I am also available by appointment, Monday through Friday, and also by Google Meet if that fits your schedule.
* Students are expected to access, complete, and submit material in our Google Classroom, which we will be working with all school year.
* All learning will be done through a combination of our Google Classroom, in-person learning, and using posted material, screen casts, projects, journal reflections, given links to apps, supplemental material, etc..
* Students are expected to discuss and respond with their classmates through our Google Classroom while on Distance Learning and participate in-person when appropriate.
* Our complete class syllabus can be found on our Google Classroom.
Directions to Access Google Classroom through ClassLink (open a Chrome Browser)
1. Students can log into their ClassLink through their Chino High School webpage. For example Chino High School would be www.chino.k12.ca.us/chinohigh or click here .
2. ClassLink can be located under the Students tab
3. The username for ClassLink is the same username students use to sign into computers and laptops on campus. For most*, this is the first letter of their first name and their complete last name. Example: jcowboy (for John Cowboy)
*For some students, there can be a number, but students with this type of username already know this to be the case.
4. The password for ClassLink is the same password students use to sign into the computers and laptops on campus. This will be an UPPERCASE first letter of their first name and a lowercase first letter of their last name, and the last five numbers of their student ID. Example: Jc54321 (for John Cowboy xxxx54321)
5. Google Classroom is located in your ClassLink. Your Chino Valley USD email must be used to log into Google Classroom. This is the email that is your username and ends with @stu.chino.k12.ca.us (with your same password as above). Example: email@example.com
More help? CLICK HERE
Directions to Access Google Classroom Directly (open a Chrome Browser)
1. You can access Google Classroom directly at www.classroom.google.com or click here
2. Your username is your student email ending in @stu.chino.k12.ca.us Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your password is the same password you use to sign into the computers and laptops on campus. Example: Jc54321 (for John Cowboy xxxx54321)
And remember, I may be your Library Science teacher, but I am your school librarian FIRST, and I am always here to help you with any of your academic and classroom needs!
Dorinda Sullivan, M.A. Ed. & Teacher Librarian
CVUSD District Librarian
Chino High School Library (909)627-7351 ext. 3286
CTE Library Science I/II
Class of 2024 Class Advisor
Chino Hills High School (909)606-7540 ext. 5454
“In a world where you can be anything, be kind" – unknown
"A goal without a plan is just a wish" - Antoine de Saint-Exupery, The Little Prince