Welcome to Ms. Sullivan's CTE Library Science Distance Learning Classroom!
WELCOME BACK STUDENTS! Students are starting back this 2020/2021 year on Distance Learning, beginning Monday, August 10th. Students are expected to begin remote learning using our Google Classroom on Monday, August 10th, and continue to do so until the District reviews the pandemic situation at the end of August. I have sent all students an invite to our Google Classroom, so check your student email.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. You may also post questions in our Google Classroom Stream. I am committed to returning all emails withing 24 hours during the school week.
I will have virtual office hours daily Monday - Friday 7:30AM - 3:00PM, and by appointment if you need a different time. Please email me to set-up a virtual appointment or if you need to contact me via phone.
* Students are expected to access, complete, and submit material in our Google Classroom, which we will be working with all school year.
* All learning will be done through a combination of our Google Classroom, in-person learning, and using posted material, screen casts, projects, journal reflections, given links to apps, etc..
* Students are expected to discuss and respond with their classmates through our Google Classroom while on Distance Learning and participate in-person when appropriate.
* Our complete class syllabus can be found on our Google Classroom.
Directions to Access Google Classroom through ClassLink (open a Chrome Browser)
1. Students can log into their ClassLink through their Chino High School webpage. For example Chino High School would be www.chino.k12.ca.us/chinohigh or click here .
2. ClassLink can be located under the Students tab
3. The username for ClassLink is the same username students use to sign into computers and laptops on campus. For most*, this is the first letter of their first name and their complete last name. Example: jcowboy (for John Cowboy)
*For some students, there can be a number, but students with this type of username already know this to be the case.
4. The password for ClassLink is the same password students use to sign into the computers and laptops on campus. This will be an UPPERCASE first letter of their first name and a lowercase first letter of their last name, and the last five numbers of their student ID. Example: Jc54321 (for John Cowboy xxxx54321)
5. Google Classroom is located in your ClassLink. Your Chino Valley USD email must be used to log into Google Classroom. This is the email that is your username and ends with @stu.chino.k12.ca.us (with your same password as above). Example: email@example.com
More help? CLICK HERE
Directions to Access Google Classroom Directly (open a Chrome Browser)
1. You can access Google Classroom directly at www.classroom.google.com or click here
2. Your username is your student email ending in @stu.chino.k12.ca.us Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your password is the same password you use to sign into the computers and laptops on campus. Example: Jc54321 (for John Cowboy xxxx54321)