Welcome to Mr. Ottman's Distance Learning Classroom
I am committed to responding to all student and parent emails with ing 24 hours on weekdays.
Virtual Offfice Hours
These are hours which I will be available, live, on Google Meet, for questions regarding assignments, schedules, and other schoolwork concerns. Find the link for my Virtual Office hours in our Google Classroom, Classwork page, under the "Communications" heading.
I HAVE ADDED A LINK TO MY OFFICE HOURS MEETING IN EACH GOOGLE CLASSROOM UNDER CLASSWORK AND "OFFICE HOURS LINK"
Please note that starting on August 31, Friday Office Hours will be moved to the afternoon: 1:35-2:20.
Day Time Subjects
Tuesday 1:35-2:20 English 12 CP (others as needed)
Wednesday 7:30-8:15 Exp. ELD B (others as needed)
Thursday 1:35-2:20 English 12 AP (others as needed)
Friday 1:35-2:20 English 11 AP (others as needed)
Back to School Night Information
September 1, 2020:
- Period 0: 5:05-5:20
- Period 1: 5:30-5:45
- Period 2: 5:55-6:10
- Period 3: 6:20-6:35
- Period 4: 6:45-7:00
- Period 5: 7:10-7:25
- Period 6: 7:35-7:50
All class meeting for back to school night will take place beginning a minute or two before the start times listed above. Back to School Night meetings will be held using our regular Class Meet links. Students will have to log into their Classlink accounts (school accounts) to access the meetings just as they would during the school day.
We will be using Google Classroom to post and submit Electronic assignments. Each student will be joined to a Google Classroom automatically (or will receive an access code to enter the class that will be sent to your student email.) If you have any difficulties email me, ASAP.
Greetings Distance Learning 2020-2021 students. Our Google Classroom pages are up and running. Just a few notes to help us get together.
1. Make sure that you log into your Classlink account (School web page, Students, Classlink) using your Chino Valley Unified School District provided ID. Not doing so will lead to problems.
2. Each of my classes are listed by period and then title. Please make sure you go to the appropriate period.
3. Our Google Meets Link will always be on our Classroom header under the class name. Each class has a unique link.
4. Practice going to your Classlink page and then your Google Classrooms.
5. Superior Students, which you all are, will be patient and kind as we work through this incredibly strange start to the school year.
Parents and Students, please check the Announcements page frequently for the most up to date information for all classes.