Welcome to Mr. Staricka's_ Ayala High School Summer 2020 Distance Learning Classroom
One class is Biology CP and the other is Bio/Living Earth.
Updated Syllabus: Coursework is outlined on each course checklist and assignments are aligned with district standards.
Advice for the class: work daily at a solid pace, Check your progress on your own so you will know how you are doing, Take your time on the quizzes and tests, check your edgenuity emails daily, if you have a question email me, and what ever you do....don't wait till the last weekend to try and finish. You have plenty of time to do this class and yes you can work at any time during the week. How motivated are you going to be to do this? The first session students told me the program is easy to navigate so take advantage of this class.
- Click on the link to the right to access your assignments in Edgenuity.
- Ways to contact me for tutoring or additional support:
- While you are in the Edgenuity program, you may Email me directly by clicking on my email link
- Email Address: Damian_Saricka@chino.k12.ca.us
- Your email will receive a response within 24 hours, Monday through Friday.
- Join my Google Meet/Zoom Office Hours
- Virtual Office Hours: Monday, Wednesday 8:00 AM-10:00 AM
- Meeting Code: ___Please check your CVUSD email for meeting code.
- I am available for one-on-one appointments , Tuesday,Thursday 9:00 AM-11:00 AM
Damian Staricka is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Biology and Bio/Living Earth
Time: June 25, 2020 08:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
- Zoom - Call into a Zoom Meeting
- Audio conferencing participant will need to call: (415) 762-9988 or (646) 568-7788. AND follow the verbal instructions
- Enter the meeting ID you wish to join followed by the # key
- You will be asked to enter your participant ID. If you do not know your participant ID, simply press the # key.
- You can also download the Google Meet Extension ahead of time:
- You can also download the Zoom App ahead of time: