Welcome to Mrs. Hooper’s Distance Learning Classroom.
*From now until May 28, check back here for daily lessons.
Week of March 30-April 3
1.Please read the attached story (Click here for story)
-After reading the story, please complete pages 16 (Game Page) & 17 (Review Questions)
-Cooking Activity- Please complete the cooking activity on pages 12 & 13 of the story
2. Please complete the following activities/worksheets (Click here for worksheets)
*ELA- Complete pages 4, 6, 8, 10, 16, 24, 32
*Math- Complete pages 35-37, 39-43, 45
*Science Activity- Pages 57-63
*Geography- Complete page 50
3. Please watch the attached video and practice good hand hygiene (Click here)
4. I am attaching 4 social stories related to Covid-19, germs, and staying home from school during this time. Please open and read these stories with your student daily, or as often as needed. (Click here)
Week of April 6-10
1.Please read the attached story (Click here for story).
-After reading the story, please complete pages 14 (Game Page) & 15 (Review Questions) & 18 (Writing Activity)
-Cooking Activity- Please complete the cooking activity on page 11 of the story. You may substitute any cooking
activity if you do not have the ingredients for this recipe.
2. Please complete the following activities/worksheets (Click here for worksheets).
*ELA-Complete pages 4-8, 12, 18, 24-25, 27, 28
*Math-Complete pages 35-36, 38-39, 42-43, 45
*Science Activity pages 57-63
*Geography- page 51
*Making soap activity pages 66-69 (complete if you are able)
3. Go to education.com/games/play
Please check your email. I will be sending you a student code so you can log in and complete assigned activities
Mrs. Hooper's contact information
You may also contact me through Class Dojo.
Please see the following link for Special Education Info:
For help with technology:
Hotline: (909) 628-1202 Extension 1080
Virtual Office Hours
I will be available for answering questions or to help with assignments on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 am-12 pm. Please contact me using the above methods during these hours.
Please click here for syllabus/Class Expectations