Welcome to Ms. Bergmann’s classroom website! I am so excited to meet all of you in person in our blended learning model. Please see the information below and the course syllabus listed under your course title to the left for information about the class.
Instructional plans/routines for the week:
Starting Tuesday, March 23rd, we will begin our blended learning model. Cohorts A and B will come to campus on alternating days. We will be using Google Classroom for asynchronous days (days I do not see you in person) to complete attendance questions and assignments. You will continue to turn in homework assignments on Google classroom. Please access Google Classroom through your ClassLink. To find your ClassLink, go to the Chino High School webpage → Students → ClassLink → Google Classroom. Please check our Google Classroom page daily for assignments and announcements.
For help accessing ClassLink, please click here.
Teacher contact info:
Email: email@example.com (I will do my best to respond within 24 hours)
I will be using the Remind App to send class updates and reminders. You can also send me a direct message through Remind. Sign up by using the class code for your period listed under the courses to the left.
Be respectful of your teacher, peers, classroom, and yourself
- Use appropriate language
- Treat others with kindness
- Clean up after yourself
- Stay on the recommended websites
Come to class prompt, prepared, and ready to work
- Bring necessary learning materials to class every day (writing utensils, paper/notebook, textbook, calculator, completed homework assignments, etc.)
- Stay on task when working on class assignments and follow directions the first time they are given
Be responsible for your own learning
- Cheating is NEVER okay
- Participate in activities and complete all assignments
- Check the online classroom webpage daily for information about assignments, announcements, and due dates
Keep all phones and electronic devices put away
- Don’t distract others or yourself from learning!
Remember to be safe, be responsible, be respectful, and be resilient!
I'm looking forward to exploring the world of math with all of you!