Welcome to Ms. Bergmann’s distance learning classroom! I am so excited to meet all of you (virtually, for now). Please see the information below and the course syllabus listed under your course title to the left for information about the class.
Instructional plans/routines for the week:
We will be using Google Classroom for class and homework assignments. Please access Google Classroom through your ClassLink. To find your ClassLink, go to the Chino High School webpage → Students → ClassLink → Google Classroom. Please check our Google Classroom page daily for assignments and announcements.
For help accessing ClassLink, please click here.
For technological difficulties: (909) 628-1202 x1080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher contact info:
Email: email@example.com (I will do my best to respond within 24 hours)
I will be using the Remind App to send class updates and reminders. Sign up by using the class code for your period listed under the courses to the left.
Virtual office hours:
Monday: 1:35pm - 2:20pm
Tuesday: 1:35pm - 2:20pm
Wednesday: 7:30am - 8:15am
Thursday: 1:35pm - 2:20pm
If you would like to meet with me during my office hours via Google Meet, please email me to set up an appointment. On select days, I will hold tutoring sessions and will share the link on Google Classroom under Stream.
Distance learning expectations and online etiquette:
Be respectful of your teacher, peers, classroom, and yourself
- Use appropriate language
- Treat others with kindness
- Clean up after yourself
- Mute your microphone when others are speaking
- Use the comments chat box to ask questions
- Stay on the recommended websites
Come to class prompt, prepared, and ready to work
- Be logged in to Google Meet at the start of the live class session/Be in your seat and ready to learn when the bell rings
- Bring necessary learning materials to class every day (writing utensils, paper/notebook, textbook, calculator, completed homework assignments, etc.)
- Stay on task when working on class assignments and follow directions the first time they are given
Be responsible for your own learning
- Cheating is NEVER okay
- Participate in online activities and complete all assignments
- Check the online classroom webpage daily for information about assignments, announcements, and due dates
Keep all phones and electronic devices put away (besides the device you are using to access the online instruction during live sessions)
- Don’t distract others or yourself from learning!