Welcome to Mrs Beyer's Blended Learning Classroom!
Chino Cowboys! Welcome Back to Campus
I look forward to seeing my amazing students!Important Information for Arriving to School:
- Students must show their school ID and current schedule when arriving on campus. Keep your ID and your schedule with you every day.
- You must wear a mask in class and around campus when not eating during lunch.
- Please have parents drop you off in the student parking lot. You cannot enter through the main reception area.
- Juniors/Seniors enter through room 107 (east side entrance).
- Freshmen enter through the east side foyer of the gym (facing the parking lot).
- Follow the red traffic flow arrows.
Students are to keep their Chromebooks; do not check them into the library--Google Classroom is still in use.
Come prepared to class with notebook, pencil, highlighter, etc
You can bring backpacks, but you may not share materials, loan pencils, etc.
Students in English 9 will be notified when to bring their textbook to class
English 9 CP is to bring myPerspectives, Volume 2.
Remember to practice our PBIS expectations while in classrooms (and on campus):
- Be Responsible
- Be Respectful
- Be Resilient
- Be Safe
The asynchronous days (days you are learning at home), please check our google classroom for assignments and attendance check in. You must complete the attendance check in on your asynchronous days.
Schedule and Calendar
Click on the following link to see the Blended Learning Schedule: It is the 10 day schedule and the rest of the year at a glance. Click on the calendar link to see schedule through May.
Blended Learning Schedule (this is what the 10 day cohort schedule looks like)
Our Google Classroom will be the same. Continue to check google classroom for your asynchronous assignments. You will also continue to be submit assignments via google classroom.
I want to hear from you. I am available to meet on a google meet or you can email me if you have any concerns or questions. I am committed to responding within 24 hours.