Welcome to Mr. Smouse’s Distance Learning Classroom
from now until ***May 1st , please use the extended learning plan located HERE (click on the link)
(THIS SENTENCE MUST NOT CHANGE – STANDARD FOR ALL TEACHERS)
**Secondary teachers can choose what date they will start their teacher created plans
Please check back here on April 6th for updates.
- Standard announcement message
Here is a link for future lessons starting in April involving assignments with Shakespeare.
- Contact information
- Virtual office hours
- Starting March 31st virtual office hours are *Mon. Tues, Wed, Thurs. Change: 10:00-12:00. by email.
- As theatre and learning is based on a shared group experience and to meet course and state standards, adaptations are in progress to the various theatre course syllabus to reflect distance learning.
- More information to follow.
- Grades will continue to be reflected on the CVUSD Aries grade program, when instruction resumes per CVUSD
- How/when students will submit their work
- When are assessments
- How grades/feedback will be communicated to students and parents
Hello students, taking my cues from Mr. Miller and our CVUSD, our production of The Boarding House Reach is postponed. As of today, our school remains closed until May 1st. Its our hope to resume our school activities as we get clearance from CVUSD. Please continue to get off book on lines as we may be on a fast tract for presentation that would work if all actors didn't need a script in hand. Techs: re-read the script at least three times so you have the scenes and actions to memory. Take care of your families. Mr. Smouse