Welcome to Mr Sells' Distance Learning Classroom
for now until May 1st please use the links below to access the Google Classroom for your period
Available via email
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Mr. Sells’ Distance Education Syllabus
Revised Syllabus Spring Semester: March 30 - TBD
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Course: Sports Medicine - ROP
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 11:00 am
This course serves as an introduction to distance education, as both a delivery mechanism and as an academic field. It is intended to provide students with the opportunity to become familiar with the philosophies, strategies, and techniques involved in teaching outside of a face-to-face environment. The historical, present, and future practices of communication in distance teaching, including the application of available technologies.
Ultimately, students will be responsible for using the teacher website, Google classroom, email, and other various sites. Students will focus on distance education for the remainder of the time mandated by CVUSD.
- The assignments will be posted via Google Classroom along with the due dates. Because the course meets online, it is important that students budget their time and are aware of participation and assignment due dates.
- Students in online courses must take a greater responsibility for the progress of their learning.
- Your final grade will reflect the level of participation you give to the course.
- Please contact me early regarding any problems or situations that interfere with completion of your assignments. Response time: I will do my best to answer student emails within 24 hours and to evaluate activities and assignments within 7 days.
- Grading will be on a standard point scale with 90-100% A; 80-89% B; 70-79% C; 60-69% D; >59% F
Links to Google Classroom