How to Log On to Google Classroom
Students and families, Our Google Classroom hosts our regular virtual meetings. To access the Meet Link to our class meetings, please follow these steps shortly before the meeting time:
1) Log into ClassLink
2) Tap on your Google Classroom app and make sure you are in your (child's) district Google account. The image on the screen should include the words “Google Classroom” and you should see your district email address when you hover over the circle in the upper right corner.
3) Tap on the square with our classroom name: Sports Medicine
4) In the first screen (the “Stream”) tap on the “Meet Link” in the top left of the colored rectangle.
6) Tap "Join Now"
7) Students will not be able to enter the meeting before the teacher, so students may have to wait a few minutes in the virtual "lobby"
8) When I enter the meet, all students will be entered also, and will be automatically muted. Please remain on mute.
9) When our meeting is over, students will need to hang up immediately.
Thank you and we will see you soon!