Welcome to Mr. Edwards' Distance Learning Class.
From March 30th until May 1st, please check our class website www.edmodo.com/weekly Agendas and assignment links. Periods 1,2,3,4, and 6.
- New Assignments will be posted starting on March 30th 2020.
- Students are expected to read weekly Agendas and Assignments description on Edmodo classroom website.
- If you need to reset your user name and password on Edmodo, please e-mail me at: email@example.com
- I will be checking my e-mail and Edmodo account periodically, expect response by the end of the day.
- Monday - Thursday 10:00 AM -12:00 PM
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Those who contacted me via e-mail, please reply to confirm you are able to see my responses. My e-mail is email@example.com
Another way to communicate with me is through Edmodo messages.
Alternative email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seniors: Make sure you are turning in work, this will help finalize your grade at the end of the semester, especially those who had a low percentage grade before we went on Distance Learning.
- Computer Tech II_Animated Video Lessons
- How to install Microsoft Office Application in your home computer (full version)
Need help accessing ClassLink, E-mails, Google classroom?
Distance Learning Resources Community
For technological difficulties (devices, username/password, online tools)
Hotline: (909) 628-1202 x1080 or email@example.com
8:00 am – 3:00 pm, Monday – Friday
*Not for general information or homework help
- If teachers have questions, they are encouraged to login into ClassLink in order to research items on the CVUSD EdTech Notebookand/or see the resources listed on the CVUSD webpage here.
Support and/or training is available by contacting the technology training specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org Please leave a detailed email with preferred method of response (e.g. email, phone, Skype, etc.) so that a tech trainer may assist.