Welcome to Mr. Edwards' Distance Learning Class.
Distance Learning Academic Year 20-21 begins on August 10th 2020.
Access to Google classrooms:
- Access student ClassLink here: https://launchpad.classlink.com/chino
- To log into ClassLink and other school related accounts: Click HERE
- Assignments will be posted on Google Classrooms.
- Read daily Agendas and assignments list on Google Classrooms
- Students are expected to log in to Google classroom and attend Google Meet with your instructor daily.
- Attendance will be taken during Google Meet meetings daily.
- Students are expected to complete and submit assignments on Google Classroom in order to receive credit for work completed.
- Students need to contact teacher if help is needed to complete work or ask questions during Virtual Meetings.
- Take advantage of Office hours to communicate with your teacher additionally.
- I will be checking my e-mail dalily, expect response by the end of the day.
These are Virtual Office hours. I will be live on Google Meet, for questions regarding classwork, schedules, and any other schoolwork concerns.
The Google Meet links will be found in your Google Classroom Calendar under Classwork section.
NOTE: Access will be granted ONLY to CVUSD student accounts. Do not use personal e-mail accounts.
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Week 1 Class Schedule:
Click HERE to view and download in pdf format.
Regular Class Schedule begins on August 17 2020. Click HERE to view.
Please reply to confirm you are able to see my responses. My e-mail is email@example.com
Alternative email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guide to ClassLink
- How to install Microsoft Office Application in your home computer (full version)
Need help accessing ClassLink, E-mails, Google classroom?