Welcome to Mr. Tapia's Distance Learning Classroom. From now until April 3rd, check back here for daily lessons.
The following links contain the syllabi for each level:
For Spanish I click here.
For Spanish III click here.
For Spanish IV A.P. click here.
Spanish I students must turn in work once school is back in session.
Spanish III and IV A.P. will submit their assignments online from their Vhlcentral.com account.
Office Hours: I will check my email email@example.com on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 to 10:00am.
March 30th assignments for all levels:
Spanish I periods 1 & 4: All activities will be assigned from your textbook.
Objective: Students will learn the conjugations and uses of the verbs "IR A" and "JUGAR". They will use "ir a" to share activities they will do at a later time. They will use "jugar" to share activities they and others play.
Both assignments due April 3rd!
- Read the lesson on "IR + a + infinitive" on page 206.
- Complete Page 206 activities 14,16 and 17
- For activity 16 copy the questions you answer
- For activity 17 follow the "Modelo". Play the role of student "A" and invite three people to do an activity.
- Read the uses of the verb "JUGAR" on page 208.
- Complete page 208 activities 18,20 and on page 211 activities 21,22
- for activities 20,21,22 copy the questions you answer.
Spanish III periods 3 & 6:
Objective: Students will learn and apply vocabulary that expresses negative, affirmative and indefinite expressions.
assignment:The assignment is posted on your www.vhlcentral.com account. It is due on April 3rd.
Spanish IV A.P. periods 2 & 5
Objective: Students will read a personal story of an immigrant child and his struggles to assimilate into the American culture.
assignment: The assignment is posted on your www.vhlcentral.com account. It is due an April 3rd.
Check back on that date for further assignments if necessary.