Welcome to Mr.Castro’s Distance Learning Classroom starting August 10th, 2020
FIRST DAY: Access to Google Meets can be found on the top of your Goolge Classroom page.
CONTACT INFO: These are the different ways that I can be reached. I will make every effort to respond within 24 hours.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google classroom (private message)***
- REMIND App:
- Text @6344b to join IM3
- Text @7ka89ef to join (Honors) IM3
- Text @ce6e9k to join AP CSP
***Parents/ Guardians: If you would like to be invited to your student's Google Classroom please email me with your preferred email, student's name, and class period.
OFFICE HOURS (virtual): These are the days and times I will be available (virtually) for students that may have questions about homework assignments, assessment preparation, or course information. Simply contact me (using one of the methods above) and I will send you a link to use Google Meets so we can communicate.
MONDAY and WEDNESDAY (before school): 7:30 - 8:15 am
TUESDAY and THURSDAY (after school): 1:35 - 2:20 pm
ATTENDANCE: Although our class does not meet everyday, attendance will be taken daily.
- If the class session meets in person that day, attendance will be taken using Google Meets.
- If the class does not meet on a particular day, attendance will be taken by the student logging into Google classroom and completing an "attendance task" based on the assignment for that day. The question is meant to get a response from the student so that the teacher can verify the student participated on that day. If you do not answer the question that day you will be marked absent.
***** Schedule starts after Week #1 *****