How to Start a Club
All clubs must be created and run by Chino High School Students.
To create a club, one must have the following:
- A Complete a club constitution form CLICK HERE FOR CLUB CONSTITUTION FORM
- A minimum of 10 members who are CHS students
- A certificated staff member (Teacher, counselor, administrator) as club advisor.
Email your completed club constitution to Ms. Norman at firstname.lastname@example.org. All club constitutions are submited to ASB for approval.
Once clubs are approved they are required to:
- Hold regular club meetings (at least monthly)
- Attend monthly Inter Club Council (ICC) meetings (where all clubs gather).
- Maintain Monthly Club meeting minutes.
- Turn in minutes at each ICC Meeting CLICK HER FOR SAMPLE CLUB MEETING MINUTES
- Participate in ANNUAL campus club activities such as Club Rush & Freshmen Fair.