New Students Enrollment/Registration
For Online Registration, please use link located at the bottom of this page.
Online Registration is open for the 23-24 school year.
Online Registration is not available for students accepted on an Interdistrict Transfer (outside of the CVUSD boundaries), please contact the records office to complete registration process, firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Student Enrollment/Registration
When enrolling a student new to CVUSD, the following shall be presented to school site personnel:
- Proof of age (required only for first time students entering TK, Kindergarten or 1st grade)
- Proof of residency
- Immunization records
Proof of Age
Prior to admission of a first time student to transitional kindergarten, kindergarten or first grade, any one of the items listed below shall be presented to verify student's age:
- Certified copy of birth record
- Statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the date of birth
- Baptism certificate duly attested
- When none of the foregoing is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor, or any other appropriate means of proving the age of the student
Proof of Residency
Any one item listed below showing the name and address of the parent or legal guardian within the school district may be presented to establish residency:
- Property tax payment receipt
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipt
- Pay stub
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the student's parent or guardian/caregiver
- Immunization records provided by the student’s healthcare provider or previous school administration
- For the complete list of immunization requirements, see www.chino.k12.ca.us/36031
- For the most current information and resources in regards to immunizations, see www.shotsforschools.org
If you are the parent/guardian/caregiver of a student(s) enrolling for the first time at CVUSD, click HERE (or anywhere on the graphic above) to begin the online enrollment process. If you are unable to access the Internet or if you need assistance with the enrollment process, contact your school site.
If you are the parent/guardian/caregiver of a currently enrolled CVUSD student, no action is necessary until you receive more instructions from your school site.